We are looking for a qualified Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) driver with excellent driving skills and a great customer service attitude to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Willing and able to drive, skip/roro vehicles as required
- Collecting and emptying refuse in a safe manner
- Carrying out vehicle checks
- Flexibility with regards to working days
- Ensure your vehicle is clean and presentable at all times
- Be compliant with health, safety and environmental requirements
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Maintain written and electronic records where required
Suitable candidate should have the following:
- Full clean C/CE licence
- 1-2 years driving experience
- Digital tachograph card
- Driving experience in Ireland
- CPC Certificates
- Good references
- A good level of English, including the ability to read, write and speak in English
What can we offer you?
- Immediate start for the right driver
- Flexible work times
- Part-time, with a view to a full-time permanent position
Location: Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop through the business.
If you think you have what it takes to become our next HGV Driver at Ryans Cleaning, Waste & Recycling then send your CV to Norma Dunne today at firstname.lastname@example.org.