Ryans Cleaning, Waste & Recycling seeks to recruit a full-time Accounts Technician on a 12 month fixed term contract. Based in Thurles Co. Tipperary, we have been leaders in our field for the past 30 years.
See below job specifications and application details:
Duties to include but not limited to;
- Administering payrolls
- Arranging payments for invoices
- Undertaking financial administration
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Debt collection
- Preparing accounts, reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Reception duties
- Maintaining employee records
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients
- Maintaining ISO records
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join Ireland’s most successful events cleaning and waste management company.
Would you like to become part of an award-winning team? Motivated by the prospect of working with an industry leader with over 30 years of excellence in our field? Then look no further for your next role. This role is for you!
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Previous accounts experience and a proven track record essential.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- A self-starter with an assertive approach to the job.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy a target driven environment.
- Motivation to succeed.
- Team player.
Contract: Full-time 12 months fixed term contract.
Skills: Accountancy experience/Attention to detail/Organisational skills/Administration skills.
If you think you have what it takes to become our next Accounts Technician at Ryans Cleaning, Waste & Recycling, please send your CV to email@example.com today.