We are looking for a Lorry driver to join our cleaning, waste and recycling team.
- To safely deliver and collect waste in line with customer requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out required vehicle condition checks
- Carry out assigned collection and delivery targets on a daily and weekly basis.
- 100% compliance with health & safety.
- Maintain written and electronic records as required.
- Assist in route optimisation.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned company vehicle.
- Work flexibly in line with the requirements of the company.
Key Performance Indicators
- Attendance and timekeeping
- Competent to drive the full range of company vehicles (within licence restrictions)
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of drivers manual.
Suitable candidate should have the following:
- Valid C Licence without endorsements
- Safe Pass qualification desirable (but not essential)
Location: Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
Position: Driver, Refuse truck, Skip Trucks, Hook Loaders & REL’s(40 hr week)
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.