Site Office Administrator wanted!
Join us for a busy outdoor events season as a Site Office Administrator! We’re currently seeking experienced and highly organized individuals to support our operations at some of the biggest and most exciting music festivals this summer. Ryans Cleaning is a leading provider of professional cleaning services at mass events in the UK and Ireland. As a Site Office Administrator, you’ll play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of events while contributing to their sustainability. This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team and contribute to the success of your favourite events. Apply now!
Reporting to: Event Manager
Location: multiple sites across the UK (accommodation provided)
The Site Office Administrator will have responsibility for:
- Supporting the Event Manger in ordering, delivery scheduling and replenishment of site requirements (i.e. material’s, equipment, accommodation, consumables. This is not an exhaustive list).
- Supporting the Event Manger in the delivery of Health and Safety obligations on site (i.e. H&S inductions and relevant record keeping on site)
- Supporting the Event Manager in ensuring a flow of information across the organisation.
- Responsibility for reporting staff rosters for both direct and agency staff.
- Deal with staff queries on site.
- Reporting on Site Budget to the Event Manager, ensuring the event is run within budget.
- Act as a liaison between Event Site & Production Office’s and the Event Manager
- Act as a liaison between suppliers on site, i.e waste companies or staff agencies
- Raise PO’s and sign off on invoices if required
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Act as main point of contact for all departments within the business for operational queries/issues
- Manage activities, such as staffing, scheduling, transport, logistics and assist with customer relations
- Pro-actively work with the Operations manager to identify opportunities for process improvement which will deliver operational excellence and efficiencies for the organisation.
- Build close relationships within the organisation promoting best practice.
- Mentor team members by providing support and expertise on current legislation and related techniques/skills and to be a point of escalation for them
- Ordering of equipment and supplies needed by the business and ensure regular maintenance.
- Provide cover and be responsible for maintaining operations in the absence of the operations manager.
- Manage ad-hoc duties and projects as necessary
- Travelling to events in Ireland and the UK, will be required
Knowledge & Experience:
- Min 1 year experience in a similar/relevant role
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety regulations is desirable
- Experience of managing team/staff, with a hands-on approach is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and drive initiatives working with the Site Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience managing and running a budget
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite of packages.
- Driving licence
Opportunity to learn and develop in the role.
- Training will be provided for job specific tasks
- Kelio – time management system used
Please email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 12th May 2023