UK – we’re hiring! Join our dynamic team as a Project Manager!
We’re currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in the UK as we gear up for a busy summer season. The successful candidate will play a key role in the preparations and on-site operations at various events throughout the summer.
For the rest of the year, we offer flexible working arrangement, allowing you to work from home.
Main Objective of the Role:
Reporting to the CEO you will work alongside the team on a range of events from the initial proposal stage through to the concept development process, the planning, implementation, live event delivery and post-event analysis. You will be responsible for the management of the cleaning operation at events, in Ireland and the UK.
The overall role is to communicate event needs, oversee project performance, provide guidance, and support, identify development needs and manage the reciprocal relationship between the organisation and the client so that each is successful. A flexible approach to work role, willing to support other team members when required. On-site presence and weekend work may be required at times.
Duties and responsibilities
- End-to-End Event Management: Lead the planning, logistics, and on-site execution of cleaning operations at large and medium-scale events.
- Client Relationship Management: Directly manage client relationships, overseeing the procurement and contracting of third-party suppliers to ensure seamless event delivery.
- Budget Accountability: Take ownership of event budgets, diligently tracking expenditures to ensure optimal value for clients.
- Project Timeline Management: Maintain project timelines and navigate deadlines to meet clients’ needs efficiently and effectively.
- Independent Decision-Making: Display autonomy and rapid decision-making abilities to ensure successful project outcomes regardless of time constraints.
- Team Leadership: While reporting to the CEO demonstrate leadership within the operations team, fostering collaboration across projects.
Essential Skills Requirement:
You must be able to perform to a high standard of competence in the following skill-sets with minimum supervision and direction
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- 3rd level degree preferably in a related field
- Demonstrated success in executing, and managing events of various scales is essential.
What do we offer
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Leadership Opportunities
- Autonomy and Decision-Making Authority
- Diverse Project Portfolio
- Competitive salary depending on experience (£42-48k/year)
How to apply?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org